Sunday, June 10, 2007

B-day Party




Lorenz 5th birthday! I prepared that party for only one day. Because I'm so busy with my work that day we are having our general cleaning I ask our sister in-charge I will go ahead cause it's my son's birthday.I aired 50 pcs. of balloons and I buy party popper. He invented his friends. Usually I bake a cake for his b-day. But, because I don't have enough time. For the first time I buy a birthday cake. I'm in a hurry already cause the party will start at 3:00 PM. That time I'm thinking I have to buy a candle for the cake. So I need to go rush to the grocery. When I get the cake I'm surprise they have a free birthday candle. shame on me...!anyways that's my funnies and embarrassing experience. ;) It's a successful simple birthday party!









No comments: