Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Relationships

1. Do you believe that friends can be lovers, but lovers can never befriends?

- friends can BE lovers, yes.. but lovers being friends? depends...sometimes its hard to be friends with someone who broke your heart...

2. Do you believe that you can learn to love someone kahit hindi mo talaga sya mahal?

- yes, love can be learned... for meat least

3. Who is your ideal partner?

- someone who will love me for me --responsible, caring, sensitive,sensible, loving, god-fearing, smart

4. missing?

- someone? yeah and he knows it

.5. Are you always serious when it comes to relationships?

- if I'm committed and is really into that person, YES.

6. Which one do you prefer, friendship or relationships?

- I'd say it depends, i think its better if u have both.



---well, this is some of the question that my friends wants to know me in terms of realationships and about love life.

No comments: