Friday, May 21, 2010

caution >>

Feel nervous:} I started driving since last Saturday from Parrot to HW 41 at Austin house. Actually it was my 3rd time behind the wheels (driving) but still I feel nervous! Anyways, I make an agreement with Eric if he will let me drive way to Austin house he don't need to yell at me 'coz that makes me freak out.

I drove at the back road because there's no traffic and I don't need to deal lot's of vehicle~( because I still learning the road at the county is not that wide..so meaning I can't control my hands and I always going to the other line~~~stepping:D
As what Eric said I'm too excited to make move that steering wheels..just make a little adjust and stay on your line or side.
It's not easy for me because I have this feeling, but hopefully I can make it, although it takes a long time for me to learn...I know one day I will face my fear!

No comments: