Friday, October 22, 2010

jump in !

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfYesterday I drove to Americus and it was my first time to drove all the way to the city.Ate Melda she with us because she need some groceries. Since Eric around he let me drive and  I feel nervous cause unlike here in our town it's not that busy/no lots of vehicles, that I don't need to freak out.  I'm so quite focusing my driving, still I can't control my foot for my gas..I mean I'm not consistent/stay the limit..let say 55mph..I speed up more or less than the speed limit  > :O   But in fairness I made it & I enjoyed =P

So much with my driving experience. When we got home I feel weird I got headache, maybe because of the weather ,I take cold/flu relief. I notice Lorenz hair I grab my clipper..trim his hair. He look like an Igorot already with his wavy & thick hair  =D

No comments: