Wednesday, December 8, 2010

photocopiers

My crazy Black Friday experience...
The holiday went pretty well. Good food and with great family.

Life was great..and then I saw that ad on TV.You know the one marketing the photocopiers for under $ 29 -$49. That photocopiers changed how I looked at Black Friday shopping. Up 'til Friday morning, I had no clue of just how ruthless some people could be. I also had no clue of just
clue of just how screwy people could be.

Is it worth braving the cold and the crowds? yeah, because I got the item that I really wanted to get. It was weird and fun experience for me. I bought toys for our son Lorenz for his x-mas gift and some other things for the house. But the people they go crazy to grab the appliance, imagine some store they really mark down the price to 50%- 70%...who will not attract the kind of prices!

No comments: