Thursday, February 10, 2011

being nosy!

This few days I'm being nosy,I used my son FB acct then I tried to search the name of his "father", and there I found it plus the wife! One thing I notice their common is their nose & forehead! Because I also found the brother when I saw his pic that make me laugh..lol


Now just being so nosy and curious I made up a new FB acct,of course I'm not using my real name..lol Just to try to see his half "sister or brother" & cousins, because we never now they will meet somewhere along..God forbid they will fall in love!right?
I don't know every time I saw their pics, everything will flash back on me, maybe because I still have this scar in my heart. Anyways, I will give updated if they will accept my friend request for them.

This what I put on my ABOUT YOU as my basic info.

I love you mom with all my heart,
so please don't leave my side
don't turn into daddy,
because my father lied

But no one knows how hard it is
For your own father not to love you
As much as he loves his other kids
But I hold my head high
To keep things from looking so bad
But deep down I still wish
I had love from my dad

No comments: