Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Are you Game?

One of my friends sends me these kinds of questions. Anyway, I like to answer this type of quiz or questions. Little by little you may know my other side.hehehe


1. The status of you and the lastperson you texted?
-- she is my closes friend

2 . What's bothering you right now?
-- I don’t have a job

3 . Would you kiss someone to make yourBF/GF mad?
-- im not that stupid

4 . Wallpaper on your computer?
-- mountain

5. Background on your cell phone?
-- 2 white & red spots dices

6 . Last person who texted you?
-my friend maricor

7. Listening to?
-- sound of the radio

8. Have you ever kissed anyone namedmarsha?
-- nope that’s a girls name!

9. What do you smell like?
-- my tommy girl

10. Eating?
-- bread with kalamay

11. What’s your favorite thing to haveon your bed?
-- my 3 pillow and pillow

No comments: