Saturday, November 10, 2007

Marriage stinks

My friend tag this question for me just to test my self if I still want to have a partner in life. In God's time or God's will why not! But if I will marry the wrong person better be alone. Anyways, I have Lorenz already my junior police man..he will protect me and he will love me forever.





1.How old are you?



=32 years old



2 . Are you single or in relationship?



= single mother



3 . In what age do you think you’ll get married?



= in God’s time



4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?



= huh



5 . If not, who do you want to marry?



= the right man for me



6 . Do you want a garden/beach wedding,or the traditional church wedding?



= garden



8 . Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?



= depends sa sponsors



9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?



= depends sa budget



10 . Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?



= extravagant of course that will happen only once in a life time

No comments: