Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time for Reflection & Prayers



The two of my favorite religious songs are the Power of Love and Lord I offer my Life.I remember those days I'm so down,I only play religious song over and over again.There are nights I can't sleep and I only cried.Every time I will play those songs it seems that theirs someone whispering and touches my heart and tell me "It's Ok I'm here". It really enlighten me. My faith in God is always here in my heart. God is good all the time.

Reflection: Take time to reflect on the disappointment and disgrace that abides in your heart, personally. Then, take time to contemplate that there really is hope for another day because of the life-giving work of a Risen Savior. Finally, pray to Him, asking Him to infuse your heart with His life and then believe that He will do it, by faith.

This week, we're going to take a look at what Jesus did in his last week of life. Simply put, Jesus did all that you would come to expect of someone who claims to be God on earth: Jesus does the unexpected. As a church, we believe his extraordinarily surprising, unorthodox, ironic and supernatural actions and words deserve deeper, reflective thought.Holy Week, the last week of Jesus' life.

No comments: