Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scent

Every morning I kiss 'good bye' to my husband Eric . And I breathe my husband scent.The Scent , his presence lingers.
Every woman wants to smell good. My two favorite scent of a perfume are the Cool Water and Tommy Girl perfume. Because it will slipping your shirt down onto your skin. That every one can inhale your scent and they can close their eyes. The scent will enveloping into a hug that will last all day,wrapped in your essence.Just like my son said he can tell if it's my pillow, it smells like me.I rise and smile...Actually our room carries the scent of our cologne or perfume.Our son smell like his daddy, too.Eric he let Lorenz used his cologne, as I have gently kissed him before he will left going to school I can smell Lorenz on him 'Eric'!. (wink)

So, you can trace your morning path, just following the wonderful smell (_)

No comments: