Sunday, October 18, 2009

My coin collecting

Eric he love to collect things, he have a collection of cars and baseball cups. ..Yesterday while we are cleaning our drawer I saw some rare coin. I never though that Eric he like to collecting different kinds of coins also. When I saw that 1976 one dollar coin I'm shock it's big maybe 3x bigger a quarter.And also one of his collection that catches my eyes these one dollar coins , the print of the front was a lady carrying a baby on her back..it's so cute.He have also these half dollar that was year 1776-1976 coins. It was so amazing the coins before is bigger than the coins now a days.

The rarity of the coins has a huge affect on rare coin value.
So to those people who have rare coins, the Monaco Rare coin can show you great opportunities available in the rare coin marketplace today! The Rare coin investing is one of the keys to success in this field. Collecting and investing in rare gold coins and silver coins is on of the most fun and profitable things you can do.
Read more at www.zoomcoin.com find out why...

888-900-9948/toll-FREE PHONE
9449-752-1933/LOCAL PHONE
949-251-0139/ FAX

No comments: