Friday, October 2, 2009

first day!

I have a job and today is the first day! I woke early this morning to make it sure Lorenz his also ready for school and Eric he take day off today because his not feeling good! My mother in law she came by here in our house she take me a ride to my work. And she introduce me to Miss Dayan and some of the farmers..As of now we are only 3 workers, I'm working as a sampler and it's kinda scary because I have to go up and operate that machine to get a sample peanut using that tube! That machine I have to move backward, forward, and sidewards . Because there are certain pattern that I need to follow I need to move that machine 5x for one trailer each! I messed up 2x.
We have 1 hr. break (lunch) Only for today I have my "private driver" (lol) He cook for our lunch.
THis afternoon I'm all by my self before I start to pray to Mama Mary that she will guide me and protect me from harm.. I take a deep breath and I start my work..I have to be focus..of course first day they have to understand. I'm so worried because I don't have experience that kind of job! Well, anyways I'm still learning..hehe We will be back on Monday maybe it's gonna be a long day for us..Maybe tomorrow I will buy a face mask because it's so dusty.

So tonight I need a body massage my legs and my back is hurting.. :(

No comments: