Thursday, August 12, 2010

My big day

I celebrate my b-day in Disney, with all the people... Every lil girls dream to see the castle of the princes at Magic Kingdom.
Magic Kingdom is one of the four theme park at the Walt Disney World. This is my birthday presents from my boys and I only choice  one park which is  the  Magic Kingdom,  because I wanted to see the castle.. that was a simple birthday wishes but I'm so happy..because it was so pretty but unfortunately the princes was not there.
We start at the back we ride the ferry , then we start our adventure at the theme park! How brilliant Walt Disney is with all those attraction, it is so amazing not only kids can appreciate also the older people. That day it was so hot and we been sweating , but  the excitement is still there!  

No comments: