Monday, August 30, 2010

A cup of focus

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfSaturday it was my first driving lesson with Rowena. It was David who was our "driver instructor" Eric's friend . As what many wives says:" the worst teacher is the husband!"..and which is true for me!!! I need to practice more & more!  Sometime I feel upset because I don't have the courage or confidence...maybe I'm think too much & that makes me scared.
Hopefully, I can do it! Because I can drive Lorenz to his school or to his dental appointment. This Saturday maybe I will go with them again and I have to bring my driving gear..my cup of focus...=)
I have no choice because here in our place I have to learn how to drive, we don't have buses or train here...so the our main transportation is your own vehicle.







No comments: