Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PDF

I don't have any idea what PDF means, when I read over it's a Portable Document Format. I'm a computer major but I was not updated what are the new programs in the computer now a days...I need to refresh and be updated of everything in the world of science(programing) and more...Honestly this word PDF library it's new to me..I'm glad that I encounter new today!
As what I have read he state an example of PDF: He said " some designers generate PDF documents from their page layout applications and send the PDF documents to customers so that they can view and proof the design without having the same software and fonts installed." I was sound simple and easy work..

PDF Library.. As what I have understand this is more flexible and complete.Easy and powerful more functions and it will support to other functions.

No comments: