Tuesday, January 18, 2011

photo memories

Good day everyone!
Time flies so fast! Sunday, the Cebuano's celebrating the fest of the Sr. Sto Nino. As what my mom said there are lots of people, it's so crowded in the pilgrim. More & more people like foreigners or people from other places coming, just see or to witness how the Cebuano celebrate his Feast! Mom said it was so wonderful to see more people and the decoration on the pilgrim it was so nice..

This morning I'm trying to check in my FB, if my friends from Cebu if they're posting some picture from the Sinulog in their photo albums. Eventhough I missed the Sinulog or the feast of Senyor Sto Nino, by looking at my friends photos it seems I was there also in the Feast..=)

It is nice that you have a photo album, because you can keep your memories and the past. But now a days there so many ways where you can create your album thru online or you still want the old ways...

No comments: