Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy section

H A P P Y S E C T I O N

1. Are you normally a happy person?- yeap naman


2. What can always make you happy?
-My lorenz

3. Do you wish you were happier?
- happiest cguro.. :)0


4 . Is being happy overrated
yeah

05. Can music make you happy?

- yes! :)


L O V E S E C T I O N0


1. Anyone besides your family orfriends ever said they loved you
hahaha.. yeah!0


2. Have you ever told someone youloved them?

- yeah! :)


H A T E S E C T I O N


1. Who do you actually hate
my boss? just kidding. :)

02 . Have you ever made a hate list?
- no naman

03. Are you a mean bully?
- *winks*

04. Do you like George Bush?
- neutral


O T H E R

01. Do you get along with your parents?

- yeah

C U R R E N T

01. Current Mood:
- upset to the internet connection was so slow

02. Current hair:
- with white blue head band, i look nice even if disappointed, haha. :)


03. Current music?- none

No comments: