Tuesday, July 3, 2007

QUESTIONS

1 Have you dated people who were not good to you?
-- nope..why should i??thanks for the offer
2 How will you spend your next birthday?
-- as usual with my family and of course with my little boy Lorenz<>
3. Are you religious?
-- i do believe in God and try to live with the divine law. I have a good personal connection with HIM
4 Do you like to snowboard?
--I never try yet
5. Do you believe everyone deserves second chance?
-- I guess..
6 What instant messaging service do you use?
-- YM
7. Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
-- hahahha..that's the most hilarious thing i ever heard..
8.most hated food?
-- left over
9.Favorite color?
-- blue,green,pink,red, white and black
10.would you date your best female/male friend?
--yeah
11.how was your favorite teacher in college?
-- oops I forgot
12.are you ever had a panic attack?
--yeah at the mall..bomb treat
13.What color is your hair?
-- black
14.Your weight?
--mmm 110 lbs.
15.Who do you like to meet?
--the man in my dreams

No comments: