Friday, January 16, 2009

The Biggest Part of Me

All my life I never though I felt this way. I met this wonderful guy that I love so much and he really loved me too. It comes and it happens to us. I meet Eric Connor at the net one of the site for online dating. Same with other girls out there they also try to find their destiny. We made this very special connection as if our souls knew each other. We talk nearly everyday…never being bored always finding an interest or some feelings that we shared. We always feeling happy and always excited to see each other online and talking lot’s of things. Eric called me most of the time for one week four times via phone using calling cards. Because sometimes our internet connection I can’t get through it. I’m using dial up, so what can expect I want to pull up all of my hair. It’s very slow!! I enjoy talking to him. Time, days and months go by us both in love. Eric decided to come to see me, which was last December 2006. When I first met Eric I didn’t know what to do. When I look into his eyes I can’t help falling for him. I felt some chemistry. We have in common. What I like and love Eric his family oriented person his willing to be a father. He wants Lorenz to be his own son. He has lots plans for us and we even made plans for the future. Eric always wanted to have a happy big family. His romantic and also his funny person he always makes me laughs or smiles. I feel so happy around him. I know life as we know it is not perfect. We don’t get everything we want when or how we want it. But I thank God that I found you babe. I’ve never felt this way before. And honestly that is for sure. I’m so glad that we did meet. After that we still continue our communication and nothing change. With God’s guidance we don’t have any problem with our relationship. Because we talk and we both open minded.

The biggest surprise Eric made for us that was last December 05, 2007. He can’t resist anymore he really expressed what’s in his heart and mind. He PROPOSED! He talks to my family and. they are happy for both of us. I and Eric we wanted to be one with each other so that we can share with each other in all the gladness. I would like to be with him. Long distance relationships that make tearing me up inside I can’t help not stop thinking of him. I’m hoping one day soon, I’ll get what I’m wishing for. I miss him so much already. Half of the world I’m there and his on the other side too.

The best Christmas presents I ever received was the engagement ring. When the time I saw the ring. Wow! I can’t believe it. My favorite jewelry is ring. I’m on high that time. I don’t know what I really felt…mix emotions. That was so nice simple yet so elegant. I’m so proud wearing this ring. Eric was enclosing toys for Lorenz the Buzz Light Year and also some cash for my family. We miss Eric because his there spending his Christmas with us that was last December 2005. That’s his first time, celebrating his holidays in the Philippines in our town Cebu City.

Thank you, for staying, loving and supporting us through all this time. For my life is complete. From the day I met you, you touched my heart. I want to give you my love every way I can. Now I know this is real… you’re what they meant by heaven sent.

No comments: