Friday, January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F


Today is the best day for my two boys. My hubby Eric and my son Lorenz . But for me all day it's my day.hehehe Thanks God it's Friday..well, as usual home alone! Anyways it's ok this morning I'm chatting with my friends Emily she's in Taiwan and Joann she's in the Philippines. I enjoy talking with them. Later I will bake banana bread and I will cook for our dinner..I'm planning to cook beef stew ala Marfe (Filipino style)lol..

Yehey! yesterday I discover this site for Filipino in abroad. It's all about Filipino movies and we can watch for FREE! wow! it feels like your home. Like now I'm watching " Love Me Again" by Piolo and Angel Locsin..the movie it's a love story and straggle n life "bahalag saging basta labing".lol

Anyways, it's getting late already I have to move my butt here on the computer. In a few hours my little boy will be home from school...

1 comment:

chriszack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.