Saturday, January 17, 2009

a Wife and a Mother


Now I'm a wife and a mother . I never though I could feel this loved until I became Mrs.Connor. Bebe you made this year and every year the best one of my LIFE..I can smile my new life my marriage. For me this is my fulfillment. It is nice to hear to be called Mrs..for us woman everything will be new, our last name and our hobbies. Now I have to learn a lot more how to deal my hubby Eric. Anyways we just started. We have to understand each other. Me I'm been single mom for six years and Eric his been alone for almost three years. So meaning we are not used too. Specially him being alone he will do what he wants to do also he is not used to have company in the house. As what I told him it takes time for the three of us Lorenz ,Eric and Me...Marriage is like plant it has to be watered in order to grow. We have to give and take.As what Eric's favorite song " say what you need to say".. meaning if i have some problem or I feel upset I have to speak out! Communication is important. Anyways we are both in learning process.

No comments: