Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Peanut Festival


Mr. & Mrs. Jimmy Carter the 39th President


the Peanut man



Lorenz w/ the peanut man


The peanut festival at Plain Ga. It was my first time to attend a festival here in GA and it was not what I'm expecting because for I though it was a long parade(wink). Maybe because Plain is a small town..but anyway we enjoy their festival , not only that they also celebrating the birthday of their beloved Jimmy Carter, but his bday is on Oct 1st..And also there are some company's joining them celebrating the Peanut festival and they are also giving some sample with their product like the Jif Peanut Butter, Georgia Peanuts, Planters , Snickers and much more. It's so crowded of people!
I have my leg cramps and menstrual cramps ever time I saw a bench I have to sit down. So we decide to go home...Anyways, Lorenz he have some birthday party to attend. When we arrived I derictly go to our bed and take a nap while waiting for Eric..It was a long day!






ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abf

No comments: