Tuesday, July 13, 2010

safety first

I just get up and I have to run to the old school here in our town Preston, to get the food from the second harvest.. It's so warm outside and I left Lorenz at the house alone.I'm been there for 1 hour and I'm kinda worried already because I left Lorenz alone.
When I arrived at the house Lorenz his crying, I say sorry to him and he said he have headache. Maybe the heat get into him!

Anyways, since summer is not over , this coming Saturday we're going to mounting climbing. For a change, because I wanting to experience and see the beauty of nature!. This is gonna be my birthday presents from Eric and Lorenz. Eric his trying to canvas climbing gear sale. Being a new in this kind of outdoor sports I need a perfect set up gear, especially the scaling of rock faces by means of special equipment and techniques. And of course with this kind of sports it all need a require experience, athletic, ability and technical knowledge to maintain safety!>

No comments: