Thursday, November 4, 2010

bedroll Zzzz

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfThis morning I saw pretty leaves green, orange, yellow and brown. And it's so funny here comes one colored red, it landed on my head. Few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed , are as crisp as autumn air..i ♥ it!!

Anyways, are you looking for a new furniture for this fall season? At Scenic furniture you can choose wide variety of rustic log furniture and they carry many different craftsmen using many different furniture making techniques and materials.

My hubby and I we love wood, actually we are looking one    rustic bedroom furniture for our guest room. Woods show natural beauty giving you a rustic feel with wood grains that show age and strength in their beauty. Right now I'm excited , I'm sure our bedroom will look great, can't wait!!! ☻








No comments: