Sunday, November 21, 2010

turkey day!♨

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfPreparing for tomorrow Thanks Giving. For a change my in laws they will celebrate their Thanks Giving together with us in our house. This is my first time to prepare food and everything for them. I started cleaning the house yesterday but we don't have any decoration..because my mother in law she have some decoration every occasion like the table cloth and some figurines..maybe later we will buy some decoration we that we feel the spirit of the Turkey Day!! ☻ 
My brother in law and his family they will celebrate their Thanks Giving at his in law also...Oh, well! things will be change sometime! Hopefully they will like the food and the taste.☻ Later I will make my the dessert that I saw from the food network I will try my luck to make that...it so simple and easy! 

No comments: