Wednesday, October 3, 2007

promises



PROMISES


One winter night when I first met you
It was when I ever first laid my eyes
The hours were so sweet when we talked each other
How I wished time to stop.

Time come when you have to go
To the other end of the rainbow
I can do nothing but to let you go

Time you came to my life in most wonderful way that I
Could ever imagine
You made on great deal to change me…
You’re WORDS…my inspiration
You’re GAZE…my assurance
You’re SMILE…my strength and confidence
You amazed me in ways no one ever did before
Your ways were simply unique.
And now I wonder why you were there, was it to keep
Me hoping or a sign that my hope was over?
Now everything seems so obscure that at times
I sense a feeling of pain deep within
Many a night I looked at the bright star in the sky
The sign of our PROMISES to always remember
I gaze at that star with great hope at night
That you, on the other side too… remember.

Days had passed and still I kept and watch
Wondering if you still do
You asked me if I’m still watching the stars.
I still am
Time was mine to turn on you
Then, I know somebody else now owns you
Now to that bright star again I stare
I can’t help my tears from falling
For as long as the star sparkle
Never will I forget the times we made our
P R O M I S E S

No comments: