Sunday, October 21, 2007

Toddlers



I work as a caregiver one of the institution here in Cebu City. I am assigned at the nursery department in the toddlers. There are ten kids ages 1 year old to 4 years old. As we all know kids are so restless. Their daily routines are playing , sleeping and eating. I play with them and I teach them on how to sing , dance, some values , proper way on how to use spoon and fork and the toilet train. . The kids are so innocence of what life they have.

It's my day off and I visit the kids. I'm having fun with them. They are so behave cause I promise to give something to those who will obey. Alex and Emman these two kids are very naughty.Emman wants to play his popoo.His so spoiled to our sister in charge. Sr. Gertrude ,she a nice person. But one thing I don't like with her she is one sided. My eight hours I spend my time with these kids, sometimes I feel guilty with my son Lorenz . I don't have enough time with him anymore. But I explain to him , those kids in the institution need love. Lorenz's friend, named Jersy.





No comments: