Friday, February 1, 2008

drenched on your finger tips



Bernadette my dear friend, thank you for the chocolates you know how I love to eat chocolates.hehehe. You know what, the other day I went to the mall and guess what? All the chocolates were already displayed for this up coming Valentines Day! My mouth watering when I saw one of my favorite’s chocolates (Ferrero Rocher) Today I never expecting that Pamela come just to bring my chocolate this morning. When I saw it, oh my FERRERO ROCHER!!! Yummy J Oh how I love chocolate! The nuts, creamy taste of the melted chocolates and crunchy that makes my life a little sweeter.hahaha (drama). It’s nice to see when your mouth smeared with chocolates and the sweetness drenched on your finger tips. With my rotten teeth, lick my aching gums, and melt as pour me down my throat, but I really enjoy eating!

A sweet tooth is hard to resist.

You have always been a friend to everybody. Loyal, kind, and comforting. You never failed to be irresistibly delicious. Something to look forward to. That will raise our spirits when the world is rough. So when life gives lemons, eat some Chocolate!

No comments: