Friday, February 8, 2008

Redundant again!

What a Saturday morning! As I open my email REJECTED again. I made that video and for sure that's originally ME, but unfortunately they unable to approve. I slept very late last night hopping this time they will try to see or view again my video. Last night also my son is not feeling will, but still I try to stay late and I have to post this video as rapid I can…you know dial up I want to pull all my hair in front of our computer…for the last time. cross fingers :D Before I go to bed I’m been thinking…and now just this morning I knew it! Well, that’s what life is. Wahhhh my left pointed finger was burn up. I was about to apply wax on my under arm because of curiosity. Now what happened? Anyways I will never yield.


And this note I have received from Miss Amy: If you resubmit your post without your video I will remove it from the Opp. Kind Regards, Amy



No problem I understand if I don’t meet in your terms of service. But from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you...


God bless

No comments: