Friday, February 22, 2008

Proud mama ;D



Today, I have a nice day! Because I woke up around 10 a.m. Lorenz they don’t have class. Grade slips distribution. I told Lorenz this morning,I will not expecting…as long you still belong in average level, no prob. The schedule for grade slips distribution 3-4 p.m so we went there around 3:30 p.m. You know what; I was surprised because together with his grade slip the certificate of recognition been attached. He ranked seventh in Kinder 1 section blue for the third grading period. Last time second grading he didn’t make it! Now, never am expecting this!

Her teacher telling me Lorenz starting talking during class time sometimes he will not listen. I told Lorenz you should pay attention inside the classroom. I explain to him everything has a right time. As his award we went to his favorite place...McDonalds.

I’m so happy and proud of you son.

No comments: