Saturday, February 9, 2008

Will you be my VAlentine?


Will you be my Valentine?

I know that I am yours.You are like a tossing sea

And I am like your shores.

You are like an endless wave And I your waiting sand
And I will wait forever as You come and smooth my hand.

I will wait forever, yet You are a part of me.

I hold you in my arms, while youCome to me endlessly.

Will you be my Valentine?I know that I am yours.

I love you with a love that yearnsTo be your golden shores.

It's so nice to fall in love. It's like that your falling in the cliff or always on high...Love is expressed in the different 'language' to the mate or partner.
te amo” in Spanish
lch liebe dich” in German
Je t’aime” in French
Ti amo” in Italian
mahal kita” in Filipino
aku cinta kamu” in Indonesian
Wo ai ne” in Mandarin

I LOVE YOU” to everyone else
The word 'love' is only sung in songs and expressed in the cards during Valentine day, or in moments of ceremony, the wedding ceremony.Just enjoy life and be n love day by day!

Happy Valentines Day





No comments: