Sunday, May 17, 2009

ASCIIBin

The technology now a days is so hi-tech already. I found this website the ASCIIBin.com I'm so glad and excited with this new device. Something new to discover to input on my computer. I wanted to learn about this new system or device. As I read,their purpose of this ASCIIBin they want to share these simple portal to copy and paste between computer and devices including Netbooks,Phones,PDAs, and iPhones/iPod Touch.Basically, anything that can access the Internet.Can you imagine that? It's like a 3n1 instant copy to your one computer or device and it will retrieve on another too. How cool is that?! Just take note anything that can access the Internet it will do...And also each new feature you will added led to another feature until you have what it is today,your updated too.
The most common way and easier how we can get in touch we other people through text and email. They have this Code Debugging it is a sort of like Pastebin on steroid. It's like it offers many additional features. Some of their Primary Features like
* Paste code with syntax highlighting in over 100 different languages/formats
* Email Reminders
* Collaboration and Correction System
and much more...you will enjoy this!I can recommend this to all my friends.See more at ASCIIBin.com

No comments: