Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wacky day hair

his trying to hide from meH! hahaha i got ya "Shaoline kid"


Ah it's crampy Wednesday morning because I started my period. Eric woke up early this morning he cook for our breakfast he make pancakes with cinnamon. Lorenz and I we're having our physical exam. We're starting to be disappointed at Dr. Chase office because the nurse said I need to have a x-ray and my hubby his getting mad already..so we have to move fast to the other clinic to have my x-ray and take note it cost so much $76 , wow!! When i have my physical exam I'm so shy to the doctor I make some mess on my pants(eww)..shame on me! We are so hungry already our stomach is gurgling. So we ate our late lunch at TGIF. After we went to the base at Fort Benning where the Barber's shop for the Army's . Lorenz he got his new hair cut today but unfortunately it look so horrible he also most wants to cry at the barber shop. I said to the old barber man just cut it short..omg! he wack out Lorenz hair..I start to laugh but I hold my self not...I look at Eric he was surprise what happened to Lorenz hair..O:( sorry son it's not my fault promise we will not go back that Baber shop anymore!

No comments: