Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer escaped

It's summer vacation and it's time to go to the ocean shore or some far away island to explore with your family. It's the time to go to a paradise, yes! it is a time of romance, excitement and an enhanced enjoyment of life. Because somehow summer never seems to last long enough. My hubby and I we're planning to have a beach party for our son Lorenz this coming June 9, his turning 7 yrs.old..This afternoon when I open my e-mail I found this website hotel tel aviv they are located in Israel.The most outstanding hotels and with good facilities. I told my husband for a change,because we travel with in US territory only! In Israel they have lot's of beautiful tourist spots and they have many luxurious hotels.I'm sure we will enjoy the leisurely sunning by the sea at Israel. When I view their pictures it's so pretty I already imagining myself wearing my swimwear.(wink)we have to book our flight and reservation for the hotel..see u there guy's ;D
So,grab your reservation for your summer escaped! Israel is the place to be...for Reservations Center: 972-3-520-2552 Toll Free from the U.S.A: 800-223-7773/4
or visit www.danhotels.com

No comments: