Monday, May 11, 2009

bites and smile

I'm having a problem with my teeth. They called a diastema is a space or gap.Because my eye teeth,sometimes I have this feeling the self conscious about having a space. Maybe because I want to have a good smile that I can wear everyday.This morning I'm so glad that I found this Sacramento Dentist. They offers all aspects of dentistry including cosmetic dentistry, family , pediatric dentistry for all ages and also the tooth whitening. At Sacramento they have patient service and you can meet your doctors you don't need to worry because your in good hands because they providing the high quality dental care. Dr.Michael D.D.S. has been practicing cosmetic and general dentistry in Sacramento for over 21 years. So what are you waiting for make an appointment now! Share that beautiful smile...

Arden Dental Care
1832 Avondale Ave., Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95825
Office: (916) 481-2001

Monday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Closed Daily for Lunch from 12:40 – 1:40pm
Michael S. Boyce, DDS

No comments: