Monday, June 22, 2009

Best of time

Yesterday, the entire world was celebrating the Father’s day. The best time to express our love and appreciation. They were the light and source of strength of the family. At this day, everybody was looking the unique to offer of our dearest father. Well, I had sent my simplest greeting card to my father and hubby. That I am so grateful having them in my life. They were always anytime of the day to guide and protect us. Because I am still a homey wife and daughter,a simple greetings the best I could express my love was my hand written greeting card/homemade, pity, but this can be the only one I can afford of my appreciation for now. If my pocket was available I would definitely grab the ultimate favorite of my parents the watches. I had hopped around in www.bestoftime.com which has various selections of watches to offer . I was completely allured of the offer but I need to hold my breath maybe one day soon I can take the chance. Though father’s day had passed there is still other occasion to share my gratitude to them. I had already ideas where to find a perfect gift to our Dad,Mom and to friends that wouldn’t give me a hard time cracking my head the gift to give. It will definitely be in my list for the next occasion.

Check it out:
BEST OF TIME, WWW.BESTOFTIME.COM, AKA Alex Jewelry
3180 Presidential Drive, Suite J
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 888-721-1979
Best Of Time
bestoftime.com
customerservice@bestoftime.com

No comments: