Monday, June 22, 2009

d' ultimate car washing



Yesterday we Celebrating the Father's Day. I made a "homemade greeting card" for Eric and I let Lorenz write on it. Although I'm kinda crampy yesterday but still we made it THE ULTIMATE CAR WASHING as our gift for him. Eric help also and Lorenz he enjoy playing the water he took shower also. After all the car washing/cleaning I feel tried I took a nap. Eric he cook for our dinner, then we went to his parents place to give the gift card to his daddy. Dad order 2 pizza Italian sausage & pepperoni.. which is Lorenz like it "kapal muks na ang akong anak"! He love pepperoni (wink). Mom she's not feeling well she been coughing2x. On Tuesday Lorenz and I we are going to her at Florida. We're going at the beach we will stay 3 days..we will stay at their travel trailer. I'm excited but I can't wear my two piece (lol) :D

No comments: