Sunday, June 28, 2009

for a short of time..

What a beautiful Sunday morning. I woke up around 8:30 A.M Eric he cook pancake for our breakfast, but for me a milk and the a raisin bran this will help for my bowel movement(fiber)! In a few minutes there's the effect already..so fast! (lol)
Lorenz and Eric playing play station..(Ben 10&football Arena) it seem they are having fun. Around 11:30 A.M we went to Americus to watch the Transformers2. It was a nice movie and it tooks almost 3 hrs. Then after at the movie theater, it's seems we're already starving we went to the Huddle House. I only ate hot chicken wings with french fries I shared with Lorenz. Then after there we went to Wal.Mart to grab some groceries. We been out from the hosue for only 6 hrs but we been doing good for that short of time...(wink)

No comments: