Saturday, June 27, 2009

seas breeze @ Florida





Tuesday we went to Florida with my mother-n-law. Yesterday afternoon around 5 PM we arrived, these are some of the pics that I took.
Lorenz and me it's our first time to go that place, it so nice.My mother-n-law they have their own travel trailer. I am amazed with their elevated houses over there. One thing that I go crazy taking pictures is the sunset it's so pretty.. :D We're having fun and we really enjoy the heat of the sun...in fact we have sun burn..(wink) My mother-n-law they do this every 3 times a month it depends on her health because she need to inhale a fresh air from the sea/breeze. That time it's not busy yet because it's week days. What I have noticed most of the residence there they have boats. It's so weird we saw lot's of little crabs with one big arm only..and it's so funny every morning you will see them it's like they are exercising their one big arm I told to my son Lorenz that's why they have that muscle arm!! hehehe
Anyways, they plan to move the travel trailer next week to the other side of Florida. Hope they will invite us again..(wink)

No comments: