Monday, August 31, 2009

heritage park @ Columbus GA






Sunday morning..We don't have any agenda yet! Eric preparing food for our breakfast..it's a breakfast burrito.yummy! Eric decided to go out in the house..we went to Columbus at Heritage Park. It was a nice place but , nobody taking good care of it anymore. It is a historic park of Columbus.. The mission of Heritage Park is to provide the citizens and guests of Columbus, Georgia, a meaningful insight into the industrial history of Columbus from 1850 to 1910, through interpretive sculptures and descriptive venues. The outdoor sculptures and historic elements of the park represent the textile, gristmill, brick and foundry industries involved in the growth and development of the area, as well as agriculture and forest products, dams and bridges, river trade and travel, and Coca-Cola.ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abf It was a long day and bad day..Anyways, finally I bought another bag and jeans..(wink) it was a shopping galore I spend all my money that I earned from my mother-n-law. Well, it's ok I need those things also it doesn't matter..hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]