Wednesday, August 26, 2009

major cleaning

Yesterday I am so tired. I help my mother in laws cleaning in their house, because the lady who always cleaning in their house she's already old she can't do it anymore. So since my mother in law she has an allergies(dust). Every now and then they need to vacuum the carpet and do dusting dust off. Sunday she asking me to help her, no prob I'm willing to help.It's the major cleaning or the make over.. :D I started cleaning around 9:30 A.M. with lunch break until 3 P.M... all my sweat I'm been sweating..I think this the best sweat I ever had as in all the way!!! But I like it though and even though I have my cramps. As what my father in law said "now I finally see the room"(lol) When I arrived I have to cook for our supper and i don't know what to cook! Since Eric cook rice the other day I grab the ground meat.

No comments: