Friday, August 28, 2009

movie fanatic

Rainy Friday morning. Now I have my new routine before cleaning the house..checking our virtual farming at FB .. since then we become a fun!! I'm also watching the Filipino movie "FOREVERMORE"by Kristine and Jericho at pinoysabroad.org. The movie is all about the "alamat"..they do believe that if the two people who really love each other 'til the end..the mango will became sweeter as sweet as their relationship..Oh, yesterday I watch Sharon and Judy movie "Magkapatid" Sharon played the older sister of Judy..Sharon is an OBGYN doctor and her sister Judy she get married as early age she have 2 boys.Sharon she have only 1 son (Justin) they are so happy family she supported Judy all the way. When Sharon lose her son..her life been miserable. Because she can't get pregnant anymore...it was kinda drama movie but we can learn something also..hehe
I'm not into drama movie..(lol) my mother in law called she sound good..checking if I'm fine. Thanks mom! It's weekend once again..we don't have plan yet..but I wanted to spend some of my $$ that I earned from my...buy personal things! will see :D

hope ur weekend Rocks!!

No comments: