Thursday, August 6, 2009

the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening

Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
by: - Mary Tyler Moore -

I'm sad this morning because I received a bad news from my sister Riza. Because the mother(nanay) of my friend jenny dies yesterday, sad to heard . As what my sister told me she was admitted at Cebu Doctors Hospital Saturday because of heart attack. My sister asking me to call my friend jenny, to comfort her...I'm so sorry of what happened to her mom, if I have a chance I will try to call her later. I will pray for the soul of your nanay she may rest in peace.

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live" and Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

No comments: