Wednesday, February 3, 2010

avoid bullies

This morning we had the meeting with his teacher. At first she let our son talk first. As what Eric said to the teacher , because you have this rule " NO tattling"! She said if it's manor problem they don't need but of course if it's a major problem the kid can approach or can whisper on me. Oh, well maybe Lorenz his scared maybe his thinking he will get in trouble! It was a emotional conversion with the teacher because it hurts me so much..because nobody has the right to hurt my son! As what I have said to the teacher we never know what's going on inside this campus. Your with the kids all day long. But not only one kid picking at him. Lorenz is not aggressive , maybe because I rise my son with all the respect and discipline. The teacher promise us that will not happened again!

Now I talk Lorenz how to avoid bullies! And I will always remind him about that...I know it's really different being a stranger in this country. I know soon he can depend himself , his still learning.



No comments: