Wednesday, February 10, 2010

online consultant

Good morning everyone!Today the weather in GA is sunny and windy 34 degrees right now.I'm lazy to get up.lol
Anyways,as usual I'm doing my daily routine like checking my email and of course updating my blog and one of that is searching a job online.
HotJobs! there are thousands of new jobs listed daily and one job that caught my eye is the Online Marketing Consultant.huh! sound interesting..this is a good job! I had an experience being a marketing consultant before.My work being a consultant I have to be presentable to my client and one very important thing I must do is preparing my product presentation...I'll make it sure it is well worth setting the time. So this online marketing consultant job this is new for me..yeah,right! your costumers they can't see your ugly mug or your hairdo/style. This is a nice job because you only communicate your client through your headset or some are online chat! They can't see you if you feel nervous or at ease during your presentation. Simple and a quick easy job for your costumers too. This is how the technology can help for us. Just one call or click on your internet they can help you to solve your problem..anytime!

No comments: