Wednesday, February 17, 2010

cut weddding expenses

I talk to my sister this morning. Riza and her bf they are planning to get married this year. She's our younger sister and I think it's time for her to get married also, anyways she's in the right age. I ask her how's the budget? They can't estimate yet. Only closes friends and family will attend the wedding. Now she's confuse they weren't sure where to start.Because now a day's I know it cost to much to get married.(: Everything you have to spend money from your wedding dresses 'til to the receptions.

I told her you have to be practical.Instead to make your own wedding gown or the wedding dresses why not try to rent.There are ways to have the wedding you desire without going way into to do so. A free up money to put elsewhere into something you really want to your wedding ceremony or reception.So that after the wedding you still have some budget left, so just cut wedding expenses.

No comments: