Monday, February 8, 2010

MUST sync software

Eric he started to worried about his files or documents. Because we have lot's of files that he store in his computer. I don't know where in the world he hide our files. Like the other day I try to search where is the files of our immigration documents.Makes me mad I can't find because we have these folders for our pictures, music, movie,important documents, and much more. And he said I need to have a backup to keep my files.
Timing one of my friend she mention about sync software. She said you need to synchronize your data. This so simple to use and you can download this software for FREE! She said the sync is to set the folders two or more folders you want to be identical. This can allows to have as many jobs as you need. And also you can do routine multiple-job synchronization with just one click. Wow! that sound good and interesting for me, multiple jobs at once. Not only that this is an automatic synchronize also, as easy as 1-2-3..
Now i try to download the sync software. Eric his so glad to have this kind of software it so easy for us to use and search.This can help alot!

No comments: