Tuesday, August 16, 2011

personal injury lawyer

Hi, everyone finally I'm back! Last month it was a very stressful for us, because of what happened to my father in law he got an accident, he was injured. What happened was he was working at the shop and all a of a sudden he hit his right arm. My father in law his a aircraft mechanic. I'm not sure what kind of tools that hits on his arm,it's a sharp thing! Anyways, he was run to the emergency. My mother in law she called my her son Eric asking what she need's to do. Good thing Eric he have a friend they are advice try to contact the Austin personal injury attorney they will offer each and every one of their clients a no-hassle, no obligation. Anything you want to ask them they are their to listen and fight for your right! In them your in good hands ;)


For the right attorney to meet your legal advice needs call : O'Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath - Personal Injury lawyers - 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

Be safe and always know your rights!

No comments: