Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hoo-hah


the people singing the "Bato balani sa gugma"
waving our hands praising him and asking some favor






Sunday! What shall I do? Well, I clean our room changing our bed cover and the pillow case. After cleaning, I wash some of our laundry. I feel hungry, thanks to my mom she already cook for our lunch: D for our lunch I eat “tawgi” it’s a mongo steam. Wow that was good! Yumm..yumm. This afternoon we went to Basilica del Sto Nino with my parents, Lorenz, Riza and cousin Rhona.It was the fouth day of novena. At the church there are lot’s of devotees attending the 4:00 p.m mass. Then as what Lorenz said “si Lorenz ay gigutom na” I want to eat chicken joy. Go...to Jollibee! Cire called just to say Hi. I stay late just to study why I can’t post my task I don’t know how or what’s wrong .hooohaah L Somebody help me!

No comments: