Saturday, January 12, 2008

Reminiscing

I received a text from Taiwan. My friend named Emily she feels bored. Well, Marfe to the rescue. go on-line ;) And it’s so funny, I’m chatting with my co workers in Taiwan before. And it seems a reunion with us because with Mae and Eva I don’t have any idea what’s their life after Taiwan. Because of Emily, Jinggay and the technology things happen. Reminiscing the time we’re in Taiwan. Hopefully we will meet soon guys. I’m talking to my dear friend named Gary also. I let my friend talk to him and Emily fined him a nice and a good looking man especially he will shave: D oh yeah! Anyways he don’t believe me…it’ok! with Mae for I though she don’t remember me anymore.hehehe she have some problem with her love life. I told them look at me after 5 year I’m still a single.hahaha Nope just because I been thru that feelings already or maybe I learn some lesson on it!!!...come what may.

No comments: